Joint Operational Programme
The Joint Operational Programme Romania-Republic of Moldova ENI 2014-2020 was adopted
The Joint Operational Programme Romania – Republic of Moldova ENI 2014-2020, for which MRDPA serves as Managing Authority, was adopted by the European Commission on December 18th, 2015.
The total budget of the Programme is EUR 89.8 million (out of which EUR 81 million is from the EU under the European Neighbourhood Instrument ENI, and EUR 8.1 million is the co-financing provided by the states participating in the programme) and address the cross-border cooperation between Botoşani, Iaşi, Vaslui, Galaţi counties and the entire territory of Moldova.
The general objective of the Programme is to increase economic development and to improve the quality of life of people in the programme area, by joint investments in education, economic development, culture, infrastructure and health, while ensuring the safety and security of citizens in both countries.
The process for developing the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Republic of Moldova was completed.
The final document was approved by the Joint Programming Committee and was sent on June 30, 2015 to the European Commission for approval.
The final version of the document can be downloaded here.
Forth meeting of the Joint Programming Committee of the Romania – Republic of Moldova Programme 2014-2020
The forth meeting of the Joint Programming Committee for the Programme Romania- Republic of Moldova took place on the 13th of March 2015.
The members of the committee discussed important issues related to the future implementation of the Programme, main aspects related to the actions to be financed by the Programme as well as the financial allocation for the selected thematic objectives.
During the meeting the JPC decided to allocate 30% of the programme funds for large infrastructure projects selected through direct award. The rest of the funds will be awarded through calls for proposals addressing the following fields: education and research & innovation (8%), culture and historical heritage (14%), accessibility of the regions (21%), safety and security (17%). 10% of the programme funds will be used for technical assistance.
Considering the developments of the programming process the JPC decided that the Programme will be submitted to the European Commission at the beginning of June 2015.
The agreed version of the programme will be published for public consultation on the website of the Programme Romania-Ukraine-Republic of Moldova www.ro-ua-md.net
A treia sedinta a Comitetului Comun de Programare, Bucuresti 23 Octombrie, 2014
EC adopting Decision
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION of 17.12.2015 approving the Joint Operational Programme Romania-Ukraine
- Regulation (EU) No.232/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2014 establishing a European Neighbourhood Instrument
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No.897/2014 of 18 August 2014 laying down specific provisions for the implementation of cross-border cooperation programmes financed under Regulation (EU) No 232/2014 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a European Neighbourhood Instrument
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) 2020/879 of 23 June 2020 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 897/2014 as regards specific provisions to align the provisions for the implementation of cross-border cooperation programmes financed under the European Neighbourhood Instrument with specific measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Regulation (EU) No 236/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union’s instruments for financing external action
- Programming document for EU support to ENI Cross-Border Cooperation (2014-2020)
Refund of co-financing ensured by Romanian beneficiaries
+ NORME METODOLOGICE din 29 aprilie 2016 de aplicare a Ordonanţei Guvernului nr. 29/2015 privind gestionarea şi utilizarea fondurilor externe nerambursabile şi a cofinanţării publice naţionale, pentru obiectivul “Cooperare teritorială europeană”, în perioada 2014-2020
+ ORDONANŢĂ nr. 29 din 19 august 2015 (*actualizată*) privind gestionarea şi utilizarea fondurilor externe nerambursabile şi a cofinanţării publice naţionale, pentru obiectivul “Cooperare teritorială europeană”, în perioada 2014-2020